Tuesday, August 7, 2012

picking up the dusty needles?

This was spurred on by my love and obsession of the Weasley sweaters that dear Molly Weasley makes for the kids for Christmas. I do so want one.

So, is it time for me to test the waters of knitting once more? I am enamored with the look and feel of knit sweaters, and I know that a crochet sweater won't have the same feel. So, do I suck it up and crochet a sweater?

Or do I finally take the dive, and further my knitting skills? I admit, whenever I look at knitting patterns, I become intimidated. Bind off 18 stitches, place 12 on stitch holder, bind off remaining...Huh? I try to visualize the instructions, but I only manage to become more confused. Does anyone have a good video tutorial, or maybe a detailed photo tutorial?

Will post more on the potential knitting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment