Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's alive!

Already a successful crochet project!


No picture at the moment, but I have successfully crafted a mug cozy for my wonderful boss.
I used this pattern, found through Ravelry (if you're not a member yet, go sign up! It's a dream for all yarnworkers): http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/coffee-mug-cozy-2


The pattern was a piece of cake! It only took me an hour or so from start to finish.


On top of that, my big WIP project is my friend's blanket. It's only a couple feet long, and it's really not too bad difficulty-wise. The hard part is actually doing it.


I usually get distracted by new obsession: granny squares. But more on those later, once I have some pictures.


I proceeded to hatch the brilliant plan of making my own pattern. Alright, so it wasn't the best idea, since I've only been crocheting for a few weeks. But since my boyfriend sometimes comments that his fingers get cold while drinking Monster. So, like the loving girlfriend I am, I came up with a Monster Cozy. I won't say anything about that now, since I'm going to post the pattern I came up with!


~cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment